Yes, this would be my new blog.. new entry... trying out new things ^O^" Haven't been updating my blog in tabulas for ages though... =p
Firstly, to those that thought i'm still in Australia.. I'M BACK!! yeap, back in Malaysia for Summer break... BUT, going back SOON... *how sad* *sobb sobb*
How did I spend my summer break?
1. Went to Korea with my family
YES, I must say It's AWESOME! Comparing it to other family trip I went, I can say this is the best.. Went to Jeju Island(five star to this, all the nice food from korea's here), went Seoul, FIFA 2002 Stadium, Winter Sonata Skiing place (THIS IS THE BEST), Stairways to Heaven- Lotte World, Hotelier's shooting place, Autumn in my heart's - Beach+ town, Volcano cave, dead volcano... etc.. ^-^ was really fun
2. Working as a trainess in Deloitte.
Started work on 13 Dec 2004 and would end officially tomorrow (hopefully). Remember on the 1st week, I was so worried as I've not taking any audit or reportinG paper. However, I'm really glad that God provide me with good seniors. Comparing to other VT (Vacation Trainee) I'm consider very bless =). Moreover, I get to know many new friends that's also studying in Australia, + some seniors that are working in the company. The Highlight of my training session would be the opportunity given by my manager, having to audit a company alone ^O^" YES, ALONE. Believe me, how suprise am I, was so shock and speechless. What's worse is that the deadline is within 4 days >_<"" Have to stay back, worked OT till 12am , and had to even work saturday... -_-" but, Thank God, my manager seeing me being so stress and hardworking (i guess)... send me a senior assistant2 on the 2nd last day to assist me ^O^" Overall it's a good training.. =) Thank God for it..
3. *Prediction*?? ..... Shopping? sure.. would be busy shopping for CNY cloths.. =p Hope i'll b able to get nice and reasonable price cloths =D
"24 days" back to Queensland......
No comments:
Post a Comment