YES! It's over!.. The tooth surgery is finally OVER!! It's was 3:10pm wheni stepped into the clinic .. I was buzy finding all sorts of excuses .. hoping they dentist will side me ..... but to my dissapointment.. he said "Haha, Sooner or later u'll have to do it" My jaw dropped.. Why God why.. .. Anyway.. I ate pain killer and the dentist injected some numb medicine deep into my gum 3 times... Then, the torture began.. It was alrite in the begining.. but soon when he apply some pressure, drill into the deeper part where it's near the nerves.. i feel the pain .. ='( i was so tense ... my whole shirt kinda got damp...i pinched the inner side of my arms so hard that it actually got blue black and also blast my mp3 to full strenght ... still.. IT'S NO USE! the drill is so hard to bare..
After 40 minutes of torturing (my previous wisdom tooth only take 20mintues!!) ... it finally came to an end .. the dentist and nurses actually praise me for my bravenesss and toughness.. =p (like small baby still need praise hor =p)
It's a relief now..... I've to say "Yellow" to liquid stuff for at least tonite.. and no brushing of teeth or rince mouth for tonite.... I hope it'll heal soon so that i can eat yummy yummy stuff.. =p ....
Anyway... it's June 14 already... another 19 days to step into Deloitte... I might be going over to Singapore next Sunday (25 June) .... 70% confirm .. unless my 4th uncle call to provide me transport there... Jack will be coming over on 22nd nite to help me with my luggageS =p .....
No comments:
Post a Comment