I thank God i've got promoted to Senior Year 1,I thank God for the increment and bonus the company gave. However, as the sayin goes, with greater position, come greater responsibility. Even before i was promoted, the company had started throwing huge/ tough assignments to me to handle. Not one company, not two... but 4. I tried telling my manager/ resource team that the work is too overwhelming.. but was replied with a blunt " You are already a SENIOR already" Ohmy, sometimes i rather stay small, i miss my assistant life..remembering last year this time, i was so unassign and care free... sigh.. stress stress stress...
Many of my frens had left the company or had intention to leave before the "super peak" period.. this really tempt me, since i've successfully gotten by SG PR status..=p .. when, where, how, WHAT? ... the constant question..
I'm praying for God to show me a direction, where to go to.. i'm not sure what's next..the feeling of uncertainty is scray... BUT I BELIEVE GOD is my provider! He will provide me with a better job.. despite of all the negative news abot the job market..etcetc.. I choose to put my trust in Him and Him alone =)
Right now.. i just wanna look to God and proclaim JESUS finish work on everything i do.. Jesus is my victory!! ^-^ Thank you Jesus! Thank you Daddy!! ^-^
No comments:
Post a Comment