Erhm..haven't been updating my blog for quit some time..
Since i've so much time now...It's time to pen down all the interesting things that has happen for the past few months...
FIRST thing 1ST
I'm officially out of DELOITTE! Kiss goodbye to the awful life ^O^
Despite the many psyco'g and brain washin sessions from the managers and partner, I
FINALLY had the courage to hand in the letter.
Quiting without a job at this period isn't a wise thing to do.
But, I HAD ENOUGH.
As though the economy and unemployment rate isn't bad enough.. i still have the courage to tender..
Haven't been sending any resume.. or going to any interview..
Cut and long story short, God miraculously provide this job to me!
I Wanna Give God ALL the Praise and Glory for this new job in HBO!
It is truly not my effort but His Favour and Provision for me!
Praise God!!
New Job starts at 22 Dec 2008 =)
No comments:
Post a Comment