Sunday, July 23, 2006

3 weeks....

3 weeks of training just passed. I have had lots of fun. Of coz initially during the training session… there’ll be grumbling and growling (stomach) and “fishing” (Sleepy). But on our last day of training, I started to miss it… I miss going to 29th floor 1st thing in the morning, sitting on our respective teams… question and answer session (when, most of the time- “I don’t know the answers to it&rdquo, the presentation (mostly did by other more daring and brave members of my team) ^O^ Plus, the funny presentation did by all the group on our last day of training…. It was purely fun and enjoyment… + accompanied by “nervousness & butterflies flying in our stomach” ^O^” I thank God that my team actually won for the presentation, it’s something that sends our group into confusion then SHOCK. . ….
So sad that we’ve to say bye bye to our 1st core training… What would the rest of our working life be? Clock in on 8.30 sharp at 32nd floor … desperately looking for seats? Sign in for unassigned time and stayed OT for the rest of the week? NooOOoo…….

I believe there's so much more to come… The process of turning the theories into practice.. to build network with people around us … to learn in the “REAL WORLD” …
I should just say… “WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD” ^O^ ……
Pray that God will guide me thru the easy, tough and challenging situations …, giving me wisdom and understanding… positive thinking and strength to pull it thru … ^-^

God I choose depend on You

Currently feeling: Thristy 4 God's strength

No comments: