
Brazilian Waxing refers to a removal of everything, front to back, while sometimes leaving a thin strip of hair on the pubis used by those who wear thong bikinis. An extreme form of bikini waxing, it involves complete removal of hair from the buttocks and adjacent to the anus, perineum and vulva (labia majora and mons pubis). Waxes that remove all of the pubic hair are known as a full Brazilian wax, full Bikini wax, Hollywood wax or the Sphinx.
Hmm.. you must be thinking why am I telling you this..
YES! I TRIED IT!
Was so nervous since monday, especially this morning, my heart was pumping extra hard.. >_<"
Stepped into 'Strip' @ 430 today with Eileen, Wendy, Sophia & Amelia..
The whole process was SO FAST! around 25min..
Quick Q&A:
Was it painful?
YES it DOES!
Will I do it AGAIN?
If necessary...... yes (reluctantly)
2 comments:
Hello, sister !! *wink*
HAHAha Shin Wee! Bo Bian u need to do again and I will run away because I am scared too!!
After i too pain i accidentally kick the therapist. :)
BTW, 6 month old HAPPY with the uncut hair is damn funny!! i burst out laughing in my office and everyone stare at me.
SHEENA!
Post a Comment