Well well well.......
Yes I've to confess that I've been spending way too much this year...
For the month of March itself.. I've made myself with collections of Tops, dress, pants, bikini, facial, shoess, bagssss & gadgets....
Have made up my mind that i WILL put a stop to it! Will NOT buy UNNECESSARY things (except those needed for the wedding shoot)!...
Below are part of my proud purchase (*declare that most are for the shoot =p )

Lesson learned: Think twice before you buy something.. might just end up that the things you bought are ALL not suitable for you...
Total Loss: > $ 1.2k
3 comments:
WOW....
the orange dress looks nice and oso the black and white wan.. and those bikini's too..
Eh mana satu not suitable, pass down, it may be off great value to me.. hahahahaah !!!! =P
Hahah ^O^" putih nice.. but i found out actually not suitable for flat chest =p
Post a Comment