TGIF! Thank God it's Friday!!
I would not deny, somewhat or rather...
I felt more refresh and energitic on FRIDAY ^O^
It's been a short & bz week.
Had to finish most of my work b4 going to Bangkok (next week) for CRAZY SHOPPING!!
Anyway, just receive a GOOD and BAD news by a close fren in office today...
The GOOD news is that she got her scholarship for a diploma course she's looking forward to.. which i'm REALLY HAPPY for her!
BUT, BADNEWS is.. she's leaving really soon...
She's the first girl that spend lunch with me in this new environment, my lunch kaki,..someone to talk to in the coy.. keep my accompany and intro other colleagues to me..
To some, she might be simple minded, but to me, she's friendly, straight forward, SINCERE and easy to mingle with =)
Really Thank God for sending someone in midst of new environment and strangers...
Now that she's leaving.. I truely pray that Daddy will continue to shower her with love, care, wisdom, health, joy & peace..
ALSO, Send someone to me... ^O^"
No more lunch partner... shall I thick skin.. join other ppl?? sigh...
1 comment:
Mission impossible. When i worked as VT in EY Tax, i faced the same issue, no one to go to lunch with !! Yeah i was forced to be thick faced... ask people lo.. can i have lunch with you today? =) Shin Wee, with your angelic face, sure no problem la.. ;>
Post a Comment